OBSBOT Tail Air Firmware Update using a Micro SD card
- Before updating, ensure that your device's battery level is above 10% if charging, or above 25% without charging.
- Need to prepare in advance a micro SD card and a card reader, and ensure the storage of the card is sufficient for firmware files.
To update your Tail Air firmware, follow these steps:
- Download the .bin firmware file from OBSBOT.
- Connect your micro SD card to your computer using a card reader.
- Drop the firmware file into the root directory of your micro SD card.
- Disconnect the micro SD card from your computer.
- Insert the micro SD card into Tail Air's SD card slot.
- Turn on Tail Air. When the firmware file is detected, the update will start automatically.
- During the update process, the indicator light will flash blue and yellow alternately.
- The update process will take 3-4 minutes. Once completed, Tail Air will restart.
- The indicator light will turn green, indicating that the update was successful.