How do I know if the Tiny is recognized or installed on my computer?
Once the webcam has been connected to your device, it will take approximately a few seconds for the webcam to be automatically recognized or installed.
To verify connectivity on Windows, go to Control Panel>System and Security > System > Device Manager > Camera > OBSBOT Tiny.
To verify connectivity on Mac, go to Finder > Applications > Photo Booth > OBSBOT Tiny.
About Power supply
USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port.
Does OBSBOT Tiny record audio?
Yes, there are built-in dual mics in OBSBOT Tiny.
Does OBSBOT Tiny record video?
Not natively, but you can use loads of PC based meeting software to record the video like Amazon Chime, Zoom, Google Meet, Slack for example or even use OBS Studio to record it separately while using any webcam chat program.
How do I know that Tiny is turned on?
The green lights on your Tiny indicates that it is on.
How to control Tiny with gestures?
Tiny provides two gesture controls.
1) Select/Cancel Target
2) 2x Zoom in/out
How to confirm whether the target is currently selected?
1) As shown, blue flashes of 1, 2, and then 3 bars and then 1 blue flash of all 3 bars indicates successfully performed gesture. If not, please adjust your gesture and try again.
2) The middle of the green light keeps on which means no target was locked.
3) All three green lights keep on which means the target was locked.
4) All three yellow lights keep on which means losing the target.
Does Tiny support Windows Hello?
Tiny does not support Windows Hello.
Is it normal that Tiny is warm to touch?
Don’t worry. It is normal that Tiny gets warm. Working with AI functions require a lot of the product’s internal resources which causes it to become warm.
What is the system requirements?
macOS® 10.13 or higher,
Windows® 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 or higher.
Why is my Tiny having issues when I try to use it in Skype, Facebook, Zoom and other applications?
Most software will automatically display the webcam by default if it is properly connected to your computer. If your webcam doesn’t work, check your webcam is properly connected or check the settings of the software (which you are using such as Skype, Zoom) to make sure the right webcam is selected.
Why can't I find the OBSBOT WebCam in my Mac?
Please go find it in 「Finder」.
What causes firmware updates to fail?
1) Shut down the Tiny or WebCam when it was upgrading. Please open it and upgrade again.
2) Disconnect from the network when it was downloading. Please reconnect to the network and try to download again.
Can I set the preset positions when pan and tilt in extreme position?
No. The setting of preset positions will only be effective when pan and tilt in normal position.